Arturia V Collection - do you use it - do you like it

Hi guys, I was wondering if you any of you are using Arturia V Collection or not.

I’m looking to expand my synth line up - mostly doing Dance/R&B/Hip-Hop/Lounge music.

Arturia V Collection is on sale right now for me for $249…

I use Cubase Pro 9.5 and have all the Cubase Instruments they offer.

If there are other software synths out there you recommend for me to check out please let me know.

Thanks,

Alexa

1 Like

Hi Alexa, absolutely. I’ve used Arturia for about ten years now and I can say they are the tits. In my opinion they are the best quality and most authentic when using vintage analog synth emulations. The Roland JP-8 is my go to synth for pads and deep sounds. Always make sure to keep them up to date because I’ve had issues with DAW compatibility in the past when I’ve failed to do so. And with the monophonic synths be sure to bounce to audio as I’ve had them reset from time to time. Still much less problems than actual hardware issues. Amazing sounds.

2 Likes

Completely agree. I do use Serum, but always Arturia for any analog sounds I want. Love SolinaV for my strings.

2 Likes

Thank you Elton for letting me know!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Scooped it in December. Made one song with it but then focused on mixing/mastering instead of production for months. Been using it again the past two weeks and LOVING it. I had only Serum before, and Serum is definitely good… but I’m making more like rock electronic and it just didnt have the feel I was quite looking for. But this is now the core synth for me no question!

and HOLY SHIT, the BUCHLA EASEL! I didnt understand why this instrument was significant, but after messing around with the presets in analog lab… TOTALLY get it. This thing is ALIVE.

1 Like

I just bought it yesterday for $249 - and will install it today :slight_smile:

We do R&B, Hip-Hop, Funk, Dance, Pop, Easy Listening. So I know those synths will come in handy!

1 Like

So I tested it out over thew weekend and it is quiet powerful I also snatched up the Output series… had REV from a few years ago and got the rest of the synths now… used the EXHALE yesterday - it’s amazing - I had checked it out a couple of years back, but never pulled the trigger - now I bought some more SSD drives for my power PC to run all those libraries :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had not even heard of output until now, but I’m on their site and its sounding pretty fucking good!
Very cool. This Exhale one especially…
Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes