NextLevelSound.com Flash Sale

Hello,
Did anyone else purchase the flash sale deal on nextlevelsound.com

I must be doing something wrong because I do not think I am getting the full courses described.

any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Hi John,

I think there were a couple of issues with the videos pulling in from Vimeo where they are stored. I know @Danny was on it earlier sorting stuff. The Next Level Sound system is brand new, so I guess it is teething issue time this week! If you still have problems though, get Danny on the chat. He is very responsive.

Hi John!

Thanks for the quick feedback! Just got out of a tech meeting and the issue is now resolved. Please let me know if you have any further issues or questions.

Thanks!

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Danny

That’s great news! I will check the site and let you know!

Hey guys,
Thanks for the quick response time be now it seems to be worse :frowning_face:
@Danny I had 4 or 5 videos on each of the first, two sections, Now I only have two.
In short we are going backwards.

Hi John, everyone else is reporting that it’s all working fine and in order now. Let’s do this, we can help you faster if you go to our live chat and let us know exactly what you are seeing. Let’s please continue this troubleshooting on our live chat on our website. Good? Thanks!

When is the live chat?

The pop up live chat help on nextlevelsound.com. do you see it?

Yes I do! Sorry I am at work right now and won’t be able to troubleshoot until 4:30 5:00 EST

I am at home now and Can troubleshoot. I have tried my iPad ,Desktop PC safari chrome and firefox.
In mixMaster Wyatt. there were 8 modules Starting the mix, Saturation, Reductive eq, I don’t have that.
I have a screen shot and I can send that if you would like

I understand John1974 will have to work this out in a private chat, but I am interested in this too.

I see 2 videos per segment, and zero pdf’s (the video makes a reference to that).
So when other users say everything is fine, I’d like to know the definition of ‘fine’ :wink:

Hi Rob, that is the exact same problem I am having. @Danny @Elton

Hey guys, this is what I know…

The workbooks are now there. They are the Mix Master Wyatt ones. They are going to be re-branded but the content is the same.

From what I understand, @Danny has tidied the videos so that there is less to watch, but to get the same info. Basically, streamlined them. You will have to check with @Danny though…

@Danny if you could let us know about that

1 Like

Hi Guys! Thanks for the help!

The content for Mixing Foundations is exactly the same, just updated and streamlined.

Also if you would like to come to my live office hours today and hangout I can answer any questions you might have! I hope you can make it. I would very much like to meet you.

And if Friday is better, I have another office hour at 12 pm EST every Friday, same link.

Topic: Danny’s Office Hours
Time: this is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/621890140

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,621890140# or +16699006833,621890140#
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 621 890 140
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=PkiKmenU3cNlkDcEeV9B-0Bfcyjp6Kbf

Please use the live chat on our website, rather than the forum for any technical issues. We are switching technologies, and your help is greatly appreciated. If there is someone live who can help you they will right away…if not just leave your message and we will get back to as soon as possible! Thanks, Danny.

I won’t be able to make those times… would there be any way to chat on Monday?

Sure! what’s a good time for you?

Monday, how about 12 noon EST

Great! Email me at danny@nextlevelsound.com and I will send you the meeting link. Looking forward! Danny

Hi Rob! Just checking in. Is everything working ok for you now?