My Treadmill Studio

Hey guys, my names Lucas, I’m currently enrolled in the mixing foundation, NLMM, and NLMM 2 self study video courses. Anyways, It took me a long time to figure out how to do this right and I thought some of you would get a kick out of my set up…
I basically bought two on stage keyboard stands, and layered a bunch of cardboard boxes on top of each. One for my treadmill desk, and the other right in front to support my computer. This set up works very well without a treadmill too, as you can adjust the monitor stand and stack boxes accordingly. It beats buy a $1000 dollar studio desk, and I find it more practical for my workflow. Maybe this will spark a fitness revolution in the mixing community! :wink:

4 Likes

@lukeofguitar, this has to win the ‘most unique’ home studio setup award! Wish I could ‘mix’ my music and fitness. It would get me a lot of extra time in the studio!!

Haha thanks @Elton. I got tired of sitting and my back was starting to give me problems so decided to do do something about it!

2 Likes

Nice! That’s showing passion and creativity and not letting anything stop you :smile: Great work! :+1:

Thanks @Timo !..

My back hurts too…very novel idea u brought to fruition. Thank you for sharing. It looks like it was save the average audio engineer back pain and bucks.

no worries @jmfriedman !