DAW Wars - Discussing DAWs

Hey, I’m still using studio one :slight_smile: In touch with support

It’s not about which DAW you are using, it’s more about the mastering chain and orders of plugins, at least in the software domain, I would love to help you mix and master your tracks for great price if you will need to do some! :slight_smile:

If so, let me know at: https://www.fiverr.com/thetopmastering/master-your-tracks-for-best-price-and-quality

I use Pro tools for mixing and Mastering and recording its what i learned first. I also use Cubase pro as well. I love both DAW. At the end of the day use whats best for your work flow. Not all DAW are easy to use. But if your use to a certain DAW then stick with it… At the end of the day your want to just use the DAW as a car to get the Finished product that sounds amazing… :wink:

I’ve had a similar issue with performance in S1 4.5 on Mac Pro 2.7hz 12 core 64mb ram. I was really liking it for mastering but I started to produce something and got to about 12 tracks with the NLS channel strip and it was grinding to a halt. I had to freeze quite a few to get any performance back. Hardly anything showing on cpu usage. I can get 3 times that at least in Logic X before I even think about freezing tracks.

I found it quite buggy too, some times just instantly disappearing…

I’ve been using Audio Unit plugins and @Paul recommended I try VSTs, which I will.

Otherwise back to Logic X for production and mixing and S1 for mastering I think.