Parallel Processing Matrix

Hi everyone,
I’m having a hard time trying to understand how to set up the parallel processing matrix in Ableton. I’ve rewatched the videos a number of times and what stumps me is routing the output of the crushed verb into the drum bus. Does anyone have a screen shot of how to achieve this in Ableton?

Could this be one for @justinc ‘s Ableton live session?

Thanks @Elton. Sure, this would definitely be a good topic to cover.

@Paulfakes Live has a few different ways to do parallel processing, a few of which have advantages to other DAWs, and are incredibly fast to set up. I’ll check the schedule and see what we can do about adding this…

Also we have the office hours every Tuesday at 4 EST, (in just under an hour if you’re free today…) Drop by with questions and we’ll get to as many as we can.

Best,
Justin

Ahh fantastic, looking forward to seeing how Ableton can do this!

I missed the session today unfortunately, I would love to see how Live can do this! Are the sessions recorded by any chance? If not I’ll have to attend the next session.

Thanks for helping out guys :slight_smile:

No worries. I’m not. Live user myself (sorry!), but I know people are finding @justinc’s open sessions really useful for this kind of question.

I will not steal @justinc’s thunder but I love how you can add a wet/dry knob to every plugin with the help of the audio effect rack in Ableton. Curious to learn what Live 10 has to offer in that category.

No thunder stolen :wink: That’s a great way that I use all the time.

Live actually has a number of different ways to do Parallel processing. All pretty easy, and some having some really useful advantages to Parallel processing in Logic etc…

We’ll be definitely be doing a webinar on this in the not too distant future! It’s a popular topic, and this is one of my personal favorite things about Live…
Will post more info when the date’s locked @Paulfakes , @Marius , @Elton